Monday, July 15, 2013

My one and only wish

I don't know how many people still read this, or how many still care but I still want to put it out there.

I think it's time to accept the fact that we have all changed, and there is no way things will go back to the way it used to be, that being said the one thing that I really really wish to come out of this, is that we can all still dance together, as a crew we are continuing to grow was people and dancers and the last thing I want is that we give that up :/ so my one wish is that we keep on dancing, sure we might not be as close as before but our dancing is much to important to give up (y) 

Thanks for hearing me out, I understand not all wishes come true, but ill just hope this one will. I guess I just have to wait and see. Hsc is really hitting me hard, physical and emotionally, 3-4 months left LETS DO THIS! 


No matter what everyone's decision is, I will always cherish the memories we had and I hope you guys do to (y)